Living Well With and Beyond Cancer Courses
Unfortunately these courses are cancelled until further notice due to the COVID-19 situation. Please see our resources section which may be useful during this time.
This is a free, informal, half day course to support recovery and rehabilitation after cancer. The focus of this event is the psychological and emotional consequences of going through cancer diagnosis and treatment. However, the content is flexible and priorities of those at the group will be discussed.
Family and friends are welcome. Lunch & refreshments provided.
Some topics that will be covered =
- Consider how living with cancer affects us
- Opportunities for support
- Explore thoughts and feelings about cancer and its treatment
- Guidance from healthcare professionals to live well
- Discuss the impact of cancer upon relationships
- Share experiences and hear about other perspectives
If you would like to attend or have any questions, you can book your place by speaking to your Specialist Nurse/Care Coordinator. If you have any questions, or cannot access the internet, then please contact our clinical support team on 01768 245 954 who will be happy to help you with the booking process
Please click here to see our poster for these events.